Re: Questions about Ubuntu

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 08:57:12PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Ted Walther <djw@dnull.com> [2006.02.28.2033 +0100]:
I think you are the only one to explicitly mention Ubuntu in your
platform. The above isn't really a statement I would like to hear from
a potential leader. Did you mean it as such and have nothing to say
about the current state of Debian-Ubuntu?

A good leader knows when to delegate.  My own personal relationship with
Ubuntu is fine.  If people feel the project is suffering because of
Ubuntu, they need to come forward and tell me.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973