Re: [OT] gpg signature (was: Re: De-nomination)

also sprach Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> [2006.02.24.0025 +0100]:
> Oh dear. Something, somewhere, mangled the message. Probably evolution.
> I've put an unmangled copy at
> http://liw.iki.fi/liw/temp/dpl-platform.txt.asc which should work OK.

Oh man, and I thought someone was simply pulling a joke on you and
you'd still run. :)

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"it always takes longer than you expect, even when
 you take into account hofstadter's law."
                                                 -- douglas hofstadter