Re: R

also sprach Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> [2006.02.23.1627 +0100]:
> Last year, Anthony Towns beat you quite convincingly. He's been
> doing a great deal of visible work recently, whereas most of what
> you've been doing hasn't been publically visible. The DPL team has
> failed to live up to several of its claims. Why do you believe
> that you stand a chance of winning this year?

I think it's not appropriate to compare last year's DPL team, which
was a first and even though based on Andreas' idea, he wasn't able
to carry through with it because he was only a member.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

after you install windows xp, you have the option to create user
accounts. if you create user accounts, by default, they will have an
account type of administrator with no password. way to go!