Re: PROPOSAL: Communication to solve the dispute. (was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

#include <hallo.h>
* Andrew Suffield [Wed, Jul 28 2004, 07:16:04PM]:

> You cannot write a GR to order somebody to do something. That's
> fundamental to the project structure, and written into the
> constitution. Get used to the idea, and stop proposing GRs that don't
> do anything.

You can propose what you want. If people in position do not give a f..k
about your concern, fire them. We are a community and not their slaves.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<jjFux> "VIM - verbesserter Vi" - Wer hat an meinem LANG gedreht...
<forcer> jjFux: scheis i18n, das müsste vvi sein, nich vim