On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 10:53:02AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | Last time I checked [two days ago], the trivial change to dpkg to support
> | amd64 hadn't happened.   I think making sure that the debian package tools
> | work right for the architecture should be considered pre-requisites for
> | using the package system to present the rest of the packages.
>
> http://cvs.debian.org/dpkg/archtable.diff?r1=1.21.2.11&r2=1.21.2.12&only_with_tag=v1_10&cvsroot=dpkg

I checked by installing the most recent dpkg, grepping its files for
the strings "amd64" and "x86_64" and looking in the pool directory
to see that there weren't any more recent versions available.

I didn't check for a more recent upload.

[I agree that this is a fairly minor and easily fixable issue.  But
it's also a rather obvious one.]

--
Raul