[Colin Watson]
> I doubt that, because there are plenty of people who have no trouble
> communicating with ftpmaster, and they're generally the people who
> are less flamy about *everything*, not just any particular person.

Well, there are some of us less flamy people that also have problems
getting a dialog going with ftp-master.  I've tried to communicate
with for instance James, without much success, so I found other ways
to get the feedback I needed.

The point I am trying to make is that the lack of feedback and dialog
is not only affecting the overheated few.  It affects others as well.
but at least I do not see the gain of starting a flame party to get
attention to the problem, so you don't see me participating much in
these threads.