Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> wrote:

>I'm glad you have made it abundantly clear that ftpmaster had no
>intention to communicate about the amd64 issue at all. Some people had
>been using our conversation that I mentioned as proof that ftpmaster can
>sometimes be reasonable.

That's a desperately impressive non-sequitur. How do you go from "I
won't tell you stuff in private if you use it to attack other people" to
"Our secret plan was to avoid communicating about adm64 and we'd have
gotten away with it to if it hadn't been for you pesky kids"?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org