On 2004-07-14 18:03:28 +0100 Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> wrote:

I'm glad you have made it abundantly clear that ftpmaster had no
intention to communicate about the amd64 issue at all.

Alternatively, ftpmaster are not announcing vapour. Maybe you'd like to know what they are up to, but I'm not sure a GR can compel them to act like that and I think this is just driving them further into a bunker :-(

Some people had
been using our conversation that I mentioned as proof that ftpmaster can
sometimes be reasonable.

Who had?

Why are so few of this GR's supporters substantiating anything they write?