Re: DRAFT amendment to "Release sarge with amd64": "Freeze architecture support for sarge"

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 01:54:53AM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 01:45:56AM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Anyway, I'm likely to second the proposal that comes out of this draft.
>
> Just for the reference, I'm inclined to change it into something like "Debian
> reaffirms that the decision to include an architecture or not lies with the
> RM"...

As long as he takes the decision in public and arguments them, that is
fine. This kind of stuff is often not the case, and we have to consider
the case were refusal of takign a decision publicly let the whole thing
rot away in darkness.

Friendly,

Sven Luther