#include <hallo.h>
* Ingo Juergensmann [Tue, Jul 13 2004, 08:12:22PM]:

> This issue has been raised many, many times before, because part of
> ftp-masters are as well part of DSA as part of wanna-build crew as part of
> <name your favorite thing here>.
>
> People in role positions should IMHO be forced to communicate with
> *everyone* that address to their role position. If they don't communicate
> with others, DPL should take action to remove them from their role.

Seconded.

Since in the last thread initiated by me I asked for a similar action
(read: an answer) and nothing happened, I think this is a clear answer
from FTP masters, saying: WE ARE TO LAZY TO WORK AND TO LEET TO
COMMUNICATE WITH SECOND-CLASS DDs. WE WANNA BE REMOVED FROM OUR
POSITIONS. That is the only remainding interpretation of their silent
response.

Martin, please take appropriate actions. If they say that somebody is
not skilled enough for the job, do not believe in such a lame excuse.
(I would also become indispensable if I had never documented my work).

Regards,
Eduard.
--
Die Adligen von heute sind nur die Gespenster ihrer Vorfahren.
		-- Antoine Comte de Rivarol (Maximen und Reflexionen)