Re: Second Call for votes: General resolution: Sarge Release Schedule in view of GR 2004-003

Hi, Ron wrote:

> Frankly, I'm not really sure what basis to legitimacy either of these
> gr's can really have.  The Social Contract is something each of us
> entered into or affirmed individually on our own shared understanding
> of it with whoever vouched us into the keyring.  But I also understand
> that it is a contract between _me_ and the users of Debian.

(A) That's why there's a 3:1 supermajority requirement.
(B) If you don't like the change, you're free to terminate your
    involvement with Debian.
(C) You couldn't be bothered to bring this up _before_ the vote actually
    started, could you?

--
Matthias Urlichs