Re: Q: guidelines for post-campaign period?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 08:42:54PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > It's reasonably common in real life voting to limit campaigning in the
> > days before the actual election.
> Huh?  In this country it's certainly not.

And? You are aware there are other countries in the world, right? You're
also aware that "common" doesn't mean universal, and that whether it
happens in 10% of cases or 90% doesn't make any difference to the point
of my mail? If you're not sure whether to accept someone else's word
that things happen differently elsewhere, at least take the time to have
a quick look at google to see if such things are possible. Yeesh.

What is it that's driving your need to prove me wrong, on something,
anything?

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.