Re: Q: guidelines for post-campaign period?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:59:48 +0100, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> said:

> In that case I wonder why no rebuttals were posted and why the IRC
> debate was called off, if obviously there is more need for
> information and discussion.

	I see where the problem lies. You think we are the Borg ;-)

	The rebuttals were not posted this year because the
 candidates decided that was not an appropriate medium to address the
 masses. That does not necessarily imply that  the candidates think
 that _any_ responses to user questions are inappropriate -- the
 candidates are always free to ignore questions they do not wish to
 answer.

	The decision not to hold the irc debates was taken by an
 entirely separate part of the collective.

	manoj
--
Coincidences are spiritual puns. G.K. Chesterton