Re: Q: guidelines for post-campaign period?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 11:36:46AM -0500, David B Harris wrote:
> Some people want to make an informed decision, but don't have time to
> read hundreds of pages worth of mailing list discussion.
>
> A long voting period withought campaigning allows for people to read
> over the material, stew on it for a while, and make an informed
> decision.

I think this is adequate justification for asking the candidates
to supply summaries and concise answers, but it does not justify
the "no new material" aspect:

The people who want to digest things are under no obligation to read
any new material which shows up after the campaigning period.

--
Raul