Re: Final call for votes for future handling of the non free section GR

Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> writes:
> Funny! The very mail you replied to contained a traditional (i. e.
> plain ASCII, no MIME) GPG signature which I could successfully verify
> using the Debian keyring.

Stupid of me. Of course Gnus "t" command does not show the full raw
message text, only all headers. Frank, the original message did
contain a signature (I didn't validate it but I trust Martin on that).

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *