Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

> > I've even complained about this more than once on debian-devel, and
> > been told to just get over it.
>
> 	You do have to learn to deal with group dynamics of any large
>  social organization, yes.

Ok, what is your suggestion to deal with the case?  I have tried
reopening the bug, but that works only for that bug.  Is anyone going
to tell Christian Marillat that it's not appropriate to close bugs
just because upstream says "we won't fix this"?