Re: Q: guidelines for post-campaign period?

> How about you keep it to summaries of mailing list threads and IRC
> conversations or similar? Ideally something self-centered, too, as a
> summary of another candidate's position will likely result in the other
> candidate feeling that they've been (deliberately?) misrepresented,
> which would just result in a lot of extra discussion in a period when
> people are supposed to be making decisions.

As fun candidate of the year, I take the liberty to disobey. So, in the
next few lines I'll summarise the traffic the real candidates made on
this list:

* Lots of interesting ideas
* A bunch of plans
* No pointing me and laughing (which is a pity, I did try my best to
  provoke some finger pointing :P)
* No mention of having a tamagotchi. EVIL PEOPLE! HOW DO YOU WANT TO
  RULE^WLEAD DEBIAN IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A CUTE LITTLE TAMA?!?

I'd also like to note that we have a choice that is so confident in
himself, that he didn't do any campaigning. I'd take it as a sign and
vote him over myself (to be honest, I already did). This candidate is,
the ever silent, the most confident, the most calm, the least
cabalistic..

                                 __   _   _
 _ __   ___  _ __   ___    ___  / _| | |_| |__   ___
| '_ \ / _ \| '_ \ / _ \  / _ \| |_  | __| '_ \ / _ \
|_| |_|\___/|_| |_|\___|  \___/|_|    \__|_| |_|\___|

       _

Well, that was Algernon's Summary, brought to you by yours truly, who is
on too many drugs again. (I'm seasick, so I took this pills they were
selling in e-mail, 'cos a mighty pirate like myself can't be seasick,
can he?)

--
Gergelybrush Nagywood