Re: Questions to candidates

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 12:58:38PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 11:49:55AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > they're wrong. Where if someone slips up and gets a little
> > overenthusiastic,
>
> Err, you think that uploading a major new version of a major
> package is a slip up?
>
> It seems a bit more deliberate than that to me.

Read the posts before you reply. I already said I was talking about the
libGL/libGLU renaming, where Branden took the entire repository down,
not the 4.3.0-1 upload.

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org