Re: Questions to candidates

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> > Especially if that leader's most valuable trait is coordination: the
> > initiatives are executed by others, while the leader's role is simply in
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > putting the right people together.
>
> Part of coordination is to take initiative.  I don't know why you seem
> to see coordination as a passive role.

Sorry but i don't understand what you are saying Martin, can you elaburate
on your statement?. As a coordinator I can have initiatives and delegate
their execution to appropriate people. This doesn't necessarly make me
passive.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.