Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

   Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:35:47 +0100
   Sender: Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org>

    If you are not able to understand what "Free software"
   means, maybe you don't want to use Debian. There are plenty
   non-free operating systems out there, no one here will blame you
   for choosing one of them.

If you cant understand what means

   4. Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software

then I will recommend that you think about some philosophy in the mean
time too.

But because I allways find it very intresting when one says to me that
"you dont understand what free software means" I would like to hear it
from you :) Maybe you could enlighten me :)

Please tell to me what means "free software" :) I am like a big EAR :)
OR Big non flaming EYE :))
--

Internationale persona non grata
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/moilami1