Re: "keep non-free" proposal

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Did you fill a bug report against mpg123 asking for just that ?

Is it a bug?  Currently, there is no sense in my mind in which
"unnecessarly in non-free" constitutes a bug.  We have no policy, of
any kind, which says that only necessary things should be in non-free.

What is the bug?

On the other hand, if you want to create such a policy, I'm all for
it.  Indeed, that's *exactly* what I've been suggesting as one
possible approach to take, should the pending GR fail.

Thomas