Re: Questions to candidates

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 06:10:28PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Furthermore, partly in line with AJ said, while your communication has
> significantly improved, I wonder why it had to improve in the first
> place?  I have never been known for flamewars, and most people know me
> as approachable, and know that I have always been this way.

I don't think that's a relevant question.

Relevant points include:

[*] Your own lack of flamage (I'll take your word on that), and
approachability.

[*] Branden's current approach to issues -- especially DPL-ish isssues.
I imagine his approachability is also relevant.

But, even more important than individual interactions is energy and drive.

That's what I'm still trying to figure out about the both of you.

Thanks,

--
Raul