Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates, and a blatantly political answer

* Ron <ron@debian.org> [2004-03-11 15:24]:
> My concern is that we find a DPL who is *honest* and *enthusiastic*
> about the future they see for the project and who is prepared to
> share that vision unabashedly with anyone who will listen.
>
> What I'm seeing (again) from the two mainstream candidates, is that
> they have their own personal reasons for wanting to be DPL, and that
> they are prepared to talk up whatever other issues they think will
> win them support to that end.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think my personal reasons are
for running for DPL.  Furthermore, I'd like to hear why you think that
I am not honest and enthusiastic, and ideally I'd like to see some
concrete examples.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com