Re: tb's questions for the candidates

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> [2004-03-08 22:16]:
> wonder if the candidates might turn to the following for a moment:
>
> Are there circumstances, other than a violation of the DMUP or
> inactivity, for which a maintainer should be excluded from the
> Project?  Should we think about having a process now?

The DMUP covers some areas, but probably not at all; I can imagine
that presenting Debian in a severely bad way in public might lead to
the exclusion of a developer as well.  There might be other reasons,
but I cannot think of any right now.  As I said in my last mail, I
think we should face *concrete* problems rather than asking very
general and hypothetical questions.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com