Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates, and a blatantly political answer

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 09:22:27AM +1030, Ron wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I've drunk to excess in biker pubs before, but I
> think the important part of what what Manoj was inferring was:
> Keep it in texas dude.  (and if he wasn't then I am)
>
> That goes double for the 'baby kissing' bandwidth waste too.  (which
> offends me personally more than most other things you say).

I think he's doing a pretty good job of demonstrating how he'd approach
the post, and in drawing lines between other contexts and this one.

Near as I can tell, you're offended by what I perceive a sane and decent
approach to these issues.

However, if you have some relevant criticism, please be specific so that
people like me can follow along.

Thanks,

--
Raul