Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:30:17AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> What undocumented features are these?  I've built the toolchain plenty
> of times and never had to use any undocumented features.

Well, for example, consider how --prefix= magically impacts what gets
built.

Or, tell me a bit about when when it's safe to use --without-gd
independently of --without-cvs.

Once again: it's easy to build glibc natively for x86, as long as you
start from the proper prebuilt toolchain.

--
Raul