Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:55:36AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> So I have a few questions for you:

Anthony if you answer can we consider that as a signal you are finally
entering the DPL race?

[snip - long list of interesting questions]

Perhaps these set of questions can be re-posted to either -devel or
-project rather than -vote so the 'questions for candidates' thread(s)
doesn't spiral into a "let'd re-evaluate X in/about Debian".

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never