Re: tb's questions for the candidates

Hi, Raul Miller wrote:

> The key issue here is that different people have different takes at
> different times on "actually fullfilling that responsibility".

True. But that's not the same as stating theat there is no responsibility
there in the first place.

I don't have hard-and-fast answers either, but the "everybody who
vanished can just get their key re-added, no problem" is equally wrong
(IMHO, anyway), in general, than "everybody who comes back needs to go
through NM again, no matter why they left".

I'm quite happy to leave all the gray area cases in between these extremes
to the DAM's (or whoever's) discretion, though.

--
Matthias Urlichs