Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 07:56:36PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:26:39PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:34:11AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > > I don' think it's a professional attitude if the RM has given up
> > > talking to the maintainer of xfree86. Please, Anthony, adjust your
> > > attitude, or ask someone else to be the RM.
> > Ah, what I love about Debian is just how _rewarding_ it is to contribute.
> Indeed; how do you suppose I felt today when I learned -- apparently
> long after the fact -- that the Release Manager had placed an embargo on
> his communications with me in that official capacity?

Given that you hadn't noticed it, it seems hard to see how it's caused
any problems. Why, you'd almost think that having a team working on
release management issues was a good thing.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004