Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:26:39PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:34:11AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > I don' think it's a professional attitude if the RM has given up
> > talking to the maintainer of xfree86. Please, Anthony, adjust your
> > attitude, or ask someone else to be the RM.
>
> Ah, what I love about Debian is just how _rewarding_ it is to contribute.

Indeed; how do you suppose I felt today when I learned -- apparently
long after the fact -- that the Release Manager had placed an embargo on
his communications with me in that official capacity?

I hadn't suspected it, as you've had no obvious trouble arguing the
"remove non-free" General Resolution or the details of our Standard
Resolution Procedure with me with me on this list (e.g.
[1][2][3][4][5]), or chatting on IRC.

[1] Message-ID: <20040109015223.GA10735@azure.humbug.org.au>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg00973.html

[2] Message-ID: <20031113041558.GA946@azure.humbug.org.au>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200311/msg00230.html

[3] Message-ID: <20031113041633.GA894@azure.humbug.org.au>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200311/msg00231.html

[4] Message-ID: <20031105075120.GB18537@azure.humbug.org.au>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200311/msg00148.html

[5] Message-ID: <20031101042900.GA15050@azure.humbug.org.au>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200310/msg00180.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If God had intended for man to go
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     about naked, we would have been