Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:43:58AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> >From two places:
>
> 1) You haven't suggested anything to do, and
> 2) You proposed an amendment which is a "do nothing" resolution.

The only way this makes any sense is if by "do nothing" you mean "do
nothing to get rid of non-free".

But that's dishonest, because that's equivalent to claiming that the
only actions that exist are the actions you're advocating.

If you can't even acknowledge that other opinions exist, I can easily
see why you're having so much trouble talking about your reasons for
your opinions.

--
Raul