Re: Proposed transition plan for non-free and call for help

Michael Banck wrote:
> once non-free is removed from debian.org. In fact, we might try to get
> non-free.org running even no matter what the outcome of the general
> resolution will be, provided maintainers are interested in moving their
> packages there.

One of the advantages of keeping non-free on the Debian servers is to
avoid such a duplication of effort. If results of the current vote
reaffirms support for non-free, why would maintainers want to work on
such duplication and move packages to the parallel system?

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal