Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On 2004-03-09 11:14:19 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Yeah, but i also saw nobody on the other side engage with me on this
issue,

As I posted, you rebuffed attempts to open discussion in public. I remember discussing some of it with you, on- and off-list, but nothing substantial came of it. I don't feel you were interested in compromise (and searching vote for "luther;compromise" certainly doesn't find you asking for it).

Well, again, my short encounter with asufield and branden on irc severly offended me, and i think that a first step to find a compromise would be
to refrain from using insults and such. [...]

If you gave basic info about it, like the date, nicks involved, I could get a log for you. Even if those two supporters weren't interested in compromise, that does not mean you didn't get any approaches about it.

Of course, that's moot for this vote now. Maybe you should try to draw up a compromise GR for a later vote?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at