Re: drop or keep non-free - from users viewpoint

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Oh, so you agree that in order for me to do so, i would have to expend
> more ressources, ressources which i would more gladly invest in fixing
> problems related to more important debian issues, like the
> debian-installer or the powerpc kernels for example.

I believe that all the time you are spending on non-free software is
already time spent outside Debian, but I completely agree that you are
free to spend whatever time you want on non-Debian activities.

But it is not Debian's job to either increase or decrease the effort
you spend on non-Debian activities.  It isn't Debian's concern.

Thomas