Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 00:21, MJ Ray wrote:
> Remember that debian-legal is a mailing list of many
> developers and other contributors, not a single person.

Well, actually, sometimes if you skip the posts of a single person
(which can at times be more than every second new post), it does appear
that your statement "debian-legal is ... many developers" is true.

:)

(Hmm, perhaps I need to learn about kill files, I assume they relate to
this somehow.)