Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 04:47:39PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> >>man dpkg-scanpackages, it's really not that hard if it is about your
> >>packages alone. Limited free webspace is quite abundant these days.
> >A, yes, naturally. From my account on people.debian.org for example ?
>
> If the Suffield drop GR has passed, would non-free packages count as
> "related to the project"?

Yeah, naturally. Unless you want to remove the non-free maintainers from
the project also. The place where you distribute the packages from is
only a very minor detail.

> >And, i wonder how dpkg-scanpackages will allow me BTS support.
>
> ...by using the Origin and Bugs headers, and improving them until they
> work well for you.

Yeah. And who will do that ?

Also, will the PTS show me an overview of all my packages, including the
non-free ones ? and if yes, would non-free still be part of debian ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther