Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

* MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [2004-03-08 13:37]:
> At present, I have no such need for that hardware. If you do, then I
> think you should help to fix that bug, instead of writing to us about
> how unfair it is that some of us don't want to support a bug of
> someone else's driver any more.

 Ah the old "every person who has a problem is Alan Cox anyway so can
write their own solutions" argument. In what kind of skew world does
that really apply? What does it hurt you in keeping non-free some part
of our infrastructure? Who does force you to work on it?

 Right, works for me. Or not...
Alfie
--
<Zomb>.oO(Die 3 F's fon Debian: Find the bug, Fix the bug, Forward to
          maintainer)