Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 02:35:37PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-03-08 14:18:15 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
> wrote:
>
> >A, but you have no problem in having me do more work in order to
> >maintain my non-free package, which is currently needed for the rest
> >of my debian work. Thanks.
>
> Do we require debian developers to have ADSL now?

And BTW, i was refering in me having to help setup non-free.org or some
other third party archive in order to be able to distribute my packages,
not to speak about BTS support and such.

Naturally, if tomorrow a fully working non-free.org would be setup, it
would be fine also, altough i have some misgiving about the oportunity
to maintain an officialized non-free.org not under the debian project's
control.

Friendly,

Sven Luther