Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 02:35:37PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-03-08 14:18:15 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
> wrote:
>
> >A, but you have no problem in having me do more work in order to
> >maintain my non-free package, which is currently needed for the rest
> >of
> >my debian work. Thanks.
>
> Do we require debian developers to have ADSL now?

Try working on debian-installer without network support, i wish you lot
of luck. Also if anyone is willing to sponsor me a true internet link,
or pay the excessive serial modem fees i had prior to ADSL, they are
welcome.

Also, uploading powerpc kernels takes over 1 hour right now, you can
imagine what that would be over a seial modem line.

So, having a fast internet connection is no prerequisite for me being
part of debian, but it is a prerequisite for me doing the job which
makes me usefull for debian.

Friendly,

Sven Luther