Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 08:10:04PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> > I don't think you'll find anyone who doesn't want to see non-free
> > disappear eventually. The question is whether it's now or later.
> > I think non-free is unfortunately still useful and therefore it's not
> > time yet to remove it.
>
> Is there a time at which it would be right to make non-free disappear
> even though there is still some set of developers that want it?  If
> so, what are the signs to look for that we have reached such a time?

When a GR is conducted and the winner(s) are those who wish to remove
non-free. Hopefully you've already submitted you vote so this discussion
can be put to rest (for now).

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never