Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> But you are interfering by the time i should spend on things, in
> particular making it more difficult for me to maintain my non-free
> package ? A strange way of not interfering with my volunteer time.

It is not Debian's job to help you with everything in your life that
you want to volunteer for.  Debian has a purpose, and I seek to
clarify what that purpose is.  In any case, I have no idea what you
think this discussion is going to profit.  Is there some aspect of my
position that is unclear or some question you think I haven't
answered?

Thomas