Re: Re: Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

you bring up something in your mention of bug reports that i feel, and/or experienced.

oftentimes i feel i'll be laughed at or have some attitude thrown at me because my bug
report isn't good enough or something. and i'm of the male half of the species.

i think that stems from the fact that often newbies (i'm not that newbie any more, but
in certain things i most certainly am) are treated badly, just for being new, instead of
feeling welcomed.

i don't mean to get off the subject, i just thought that this also raised a good
point, as well as the under-representation of women in debian.

i quite agree with you that it is a reflection of what's in the society. this also goes
for any of the sciences, especially the maths-related, or more technical sciences (at
least when i studied maths briefly o so many years ago).

but, again, i don't mean to diverge the subject, so i'll shut up now :).

simon