Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

> There is a chronic systemic harrassment in Debian, but I have not seen
> women get more of it.

I know I've said this some number of times already, but I'll say it again
in just four lines so it's that much harder to miss.

The problem Helen refers to in the most part is not *overt* sexism.  The
problem is *subliminal/covert* sexism, where everyone is treated the
same way but women in general (through social training, upbringing,
whatever) are less well adapted to such treatment.

Ben.