Re: non-free proposal (was Re: Questions to candidates)

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:18:03PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:09:23PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> > However, if the point of this vote is "to decide what it is that we
> > want to do", then I think we'd be better served with a rationale for
> > your proposal.
>
> The rationale is so obvious to everybody supporting the resolution and
> so incomprehensible to those opposing it that it is not worth the pain
> to argue about it, IMHO.

Heh.

"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
 For those who do not, none is possible."

Our first Zen GR.  I like it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Life is what happens to you while
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you're busy making other plans.