Re: Questions for the candidates

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 10:35:18AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Please keep what I said about core teams in mind and re-read
> "Internal - Core Teams, Delegates, Communication, Transparency".  Many
> of the points I raise there equally apply to (big) packages and other
> technical matters.

At the same time, you say:

  Coordinating a project the size of Debian requires a very different
  set of skills than maintaining a large package, such as glibc.[1]

[1] http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/platforms/tbm

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if