Re: Questions for the candidates

On 02 Mar 2004 13:31:19 +0100, Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@student.uni-tuebingen.de> said:

> Do you really think a useful and productive discussion could come
> from a candidate trying to answer this question? I don't. I would be
> pretty annoyed if I was to answer them.

	But you are not the candidate. They ought to be able to
 handle, at the very least, questions posed to them on the mailing
 list, without needing to be defended by you.

> Then raise these issues in a sensible way.

	I do not think that you have the corner on the sensible way of
 raising questions.

	I would encourage people who have questions to bring them
 forth on this mailing list; and the candidates are free not to
 respond to questions that they do not wish to respond to.

	manoj
--
Incompetents often hire able assistants.  -- Douglas Evelyn