Re: going further off topic (was Re: "keep non-free" proposal)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 02:45:57AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Incidentally, has anyone else noticed RMS's use of the royal "we" in
> these and other recent statements?
>
> He's never named another individual who agrees with him on these points.

That's not a significant issue.

There's enough people holding any position that I'm sure I could find
examples of individuals who agree with him if you nailed down which issues
you were talking about -- but let's do that off list if we do that at all.

--
Raul