Re: A transition plan to fsf-linux.org

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:43:44PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> What baffles me is why you 'keep non-free'ers think that encouraging
> alternatives would *not* be the status quo?

Can we possible avoid phrases like "you 'keep non-free'ers"? If you
want to be offensive, "you idiots" is much less snide, and if you don't,
you're not achieving your goals.

Cheers,
aj, who doesn't know why you movie-star lookalikes have to be so "us v them"

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004