Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:30:51PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> I would like to express my disagreement toward attempt to reject input
> from users and contributors[1] on issues that will impact them, by
> resorting to ad hominem attack and sheer contempts in total disregard
> of our current Social Contract.

That's a pretty long sentence.  I disagree with several parts of it:

[1] That "input" was "rejected" by indicating logical flaws and points
of uncertainty about what was being said.

[2] It's true that deleting part of the social contract will impact
users and contributors.  However, raising questions when people advocate
deleting parts of the contract is still appropriate.

[3] What you claim was "ad hominem and sheer contempts" was actually
a statement of uncertainty about the basis for pressuring us to delete
part of the social contract.

--
Raul