Re: "keep non-free" proposal

Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 01:33:37PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > Please, get Andrew's editorial-fixes proposal passed already. *sigh* I don't
> > give a damn about the non-free issue either way, but I *do* care that the
> > 'main' archive is *actually* free.
>
> For someone who's not a developer, nor a n-m applicant, I'm not sure
> why you think your opinion is an important factor in any decision making.

I would like to express my disagreement toward attempt to reject input
from users and contributors[1] on issues that will impact them, by
resorting to ad hominem attack and sheer contempts in total disregard
of our current Social Contract.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.

[1] Debian-X <20040128231439.GI14371@deadbeast.net>